Fick en jattetrevlig lakare, ikladd jympadojor och shorts.... Marks att man ar i friluftslandet Nya Zeeland! Han kollade ogat noga, hallde bl.a i en orange vatska for att se om hornhinnan var skadad. Snygg jag blev va! Allt var bra, men en infektion hade jag helt klart. Fick antibiotika i ogonsalveform utskriven. Snabbt o latt, behovde inte betala for besoket. Tank va bra en reseforsakring kan vara!
My eye had been bothering me for a longer time now. It drove me CRAZY with its iching and hurting! I called my insurance company in Spain. After a few hours they called me up from a medical centre here in New Zealand. I could come whenever I prefered. We were on our way to Queenstown, so I decided to go that afternoon. A nice doctor took a good look at my eye. He was wearing sneakers and shorts.... Hmmm, that's SO new zealand style! ;) He put some orange stuff in my eye to see if there were any scratches etc. It was all good, but I definitely had an infection. I got some antibiotics for the eye. It was quick and easy, didn't have to pay a thing. It's always good to have a travel ensurance!