Hej alla! Jag har fortfarande nagra foton och lite rapporter fran Nya Zeeland kvar, men det kommer lite senare, ville bara beratta att jag ar levande och kanon har pa Filipinerna! Nar vi kom fran Nya Zeeland och landade pa aussiemark (Sydney), sa regnade det. Inge kul alls. Sa vi kollade avgangstavlan, och dar fanns ett flyg till Manila. Sa vi akte hit istallet! Underbart! Vilket perfekt vader! Just nu bor vi pa en resort pa on Negros (1 tim flyg fran Manila). Imorgon ska vi aka 6 timmars buss, da kommer vi till Rochelles hemby! Det ska bli jattekul att se!
Jag skriver mer nar jag far tillfalle! Stor kram!
Hi everyone! Just a quick note. I still have some photos and reports from New Zealand, but they'll have to wait. I'm in the Philippines now. When we arrived to Sydney from New Zealand, it was raining! It wasn't the kind of weather we were hoping for, so we checked the departure board. And we found a flight to Manila. We took that one, and now we are enjoying this tropical place in a nice resort! Tomorrow we're leaving for a 6 hour bus trip to Rochelles home village! I'm really looking forward to it! I like it here alot! I'll write more when I get a chance!Big hug!