Strax efter ankomst gick jag till gymmet och dar vantade tre personliga tranare pa att du skulle gora minsta vink, sa att de fick komma till undsattning...
Senare bar det av till poolen. Dar at jag pad thai med jatterakor. Det var det godaste pa lange!
Ikvall blir det tv/spa-kvall! Det har jag inte haft sedan jag lamnade sveriges granser.
Imorgon bar det forhoppningsvis av till Perth. Planet gar 23.20, sa jag har hela dagen pa mig att shoppa lite kanske...
So I decided to make the last night in Bangkok a memorable experience. I skiped the "3 euro/night" place and went to 5 star hotel Grand Sukhumvit. This is awesome! It's like I have my own little home on 18th floor. Not bad at all!
I have all ready been to the gym, which has three personal trainers just standing by waiting for you to need something! Kind of a weird situation....
I have also tried out the pool as you can see. Very nice! And I hade the best gigantic prawns ever!
Tonight I'm going to have a relaxing evening in front of the tv! I havn't had that in more that a week, and that to me is long!!! ;)
Tomorrow I hopefully leave for Perth in the late evening. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get on.